Your name is your identification same as the domain name is identification and representative of your business website and company. It represents the services you provide to your audience and all the ways in which you can help your clients. A domain name performs with a specific extension. You can find many extensions for your domain name on different hosting websites.
Google domains is the domain name registrar operated by Google. Google domain can offer you many things like email hosting, DNC hosting, dynamic DNC domain forwarding, and many more online services. It can also connect you with many other sites such as Squarespace, Shopify, wix.com, Google sites, etc.
There are millions of domain names to choose from the Google domain platform. It is effortless and straightforward to use, and you can also take rememberable and unique domain names, which is suitable for your business website. Visit the Google TLD overview page for more information.
Features of Google Domains
Google domains have various exciting features, which are listed below:
- Register new domains
- Transfer existing domains from the other registers
- Google-powered DNS
- Free privacy protection
- Simple management dashboard
- Email forwarding
- Domain and sub domain forwarding
- Verification with other Google services
- Factors of authentication
How to Add Resource Records
To add resource records, you can easily follow the following instructions:
- Step 1: Sign in to Google domains.
- Step 2: Select the name of the domain of your own choice.
- Step 3: Open the menu box.
- Step 4: Click the DNC.
- Step 5: Scroll to the custom resource records selection.
- Steps 6: Add values in the box and click add button.
Advantages of Google Domains
If you search for a primary domain registration that can connect with the domain to the hosting server, the Google domain is the best option for you. Another main advantage of the Google domain is that you don't have to pay extra money for simple services like privacy.
You can transfer a domain to Google domains by following the given steps:
- Sign in to the Google domains account from which you want to transfer the domain
- Click transfer option
- Type name that you want to transfer and click enter.
- Prepared domain section and an authorization court so that you collected when you prepare the domain transfer.
- Go to import web settings and choose if two domain names should be detecting and import your web settings.
- Click proceed to check out the details.
- Enter contact information for your domain and privacy protection setting.
- Enter your payment information then you will receive an email from the current domain owner. It is essential to respond to the email. Otherwise, the owner denies the transfer.
Pros of Google Domains
Following are the pros of Google domains
- It uses your existing Google user account.
- The dashboard style fits the Google aesthetics.
- It is well designed and has a familiar interface
- It has Competitive pricing
- It provides you a Free privacy protection
- It provides you Google powered and DNS servers.
- Email forwarding is a great advantage.
- It has automatic verification.
Cons of Google Domains
Just like other domains, Google domains also have some disadvantages that are listed below:
- You can have some cheaper alternatives.
- It does not contain too many small extensions.
A domain name is easy to remember which is associated with the physical IP address on the internet. It should be unique and brandable with @ email and www in the web address. Google domain help their users in domain sharing to manage domain alongside your website. It is fast multi-domain registration. Google domain can make it simple to connect your domain with trusted partners and easily add workspace online and create a website. Google domain is standardized. Google domain is better in the long run as it is cheaper and accessible.